1) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
2) By entering the drawing, students may receive information from NEXT advertisers and sponsors. Complete privacy rules are available at www.FloridaNEXT.com.
3) To officially enter to win the prize, you must complete the entry card in this issue of NEXT or register online at www.FloridaNEXT.com during the 2016-2017 school year. Entries from previous years will not be included in the drawing.
4) The drawing is open only to currently enrolled Florida students in grades 9 through 12.
5) One prize entry per student.
6) By participating in this promotion, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Official Drawing Rules.
7) Prize is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash.
8) Prize drawing will be held July 2017. Prize is awarded based on a random drawing from the eligible pool of entries. The winner's name will be posted on the website August 2017.
9) The winner will be notified by email, registered mail or telephone immediately after the drawing. The winner will have one week from the initial notification to accept his or her prize.
10) Florida Trend's NEXT reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value due to prize unavailability or other circumstances beyond its control.
11) Federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
12) Employees, officers and directors of Trend Magazines Inc., Times Publishing Company, their affiliates and agencies, their immediate family members and/or individuals living in the same household are not eligible to win.
13) All entries are the property of Florida Trend's NEXT, will not be returned and may be used in its mailing lists.
14) Drawing results will be available after August 2017 by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope to Florida Trend's NEXT, 490 1st Ave. S., St. Petersburg, FL 33701. Results also will be posted on www.FloridaNEXT.com.